[MPlayer-users] Playing proprietary DivX?

Bradley M Alexander storm at tux.org
Wed Jun 12 19:22:02 CEST 2002

Hi all,

Got a question about playing the old proprietary-format DivX. A friend gave
me one of the old DivX-DVDs, and I was wondering if MPlayer will play it. I
tried using mplayer -dvd 1 to play, but it couldn't find the vobs, which
were relocated to /zoom.

I tried copying the vobs to the hard drive, but got input/output errors for
each one and it copied a zero-byte file.

Thanks,
--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |   storm [at] debian.org