[MPlayer-users] state of the FAQs address

Kylus kylus at pizzle.org
Tue Jun 11 22:23:02 CEST 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 09:53:15PM +0200, Diego Biurrun [diego at biurrun.de] wrote:
> ***** Fire up your favorite text editor and start implementing your
>       favorite missing feature and fixing your pet peeve.

I saw this mentioned several weeks ago and I'd be willing to do it if the
developers thought it was worthwhile. Someone mentioned the creation of
'mkbugreport.sh' script or something like that and I don't think that'd be
terribly hard to do. It might at the least eliminate some of the crappy
bug reports that get sent and cause Arpi to foam at the mouth :) On the
other hand it might increase the number of false positives (internal
compiler error, apt-get food, etc..). What are the thoughts on this? If
it's deemed worthwhile I will see to putting something together.

Patrick