[MPlayer-users] Fullscreen - after first file the Titlebar disappears

Timo Teifel tml at teifel.net
Mon Jun 10 10:04:03 CEST 2002

Hello,

When using " -vo xv -fs " and watching 2 or more Files only the first player
window gets a titlebar. Of course it's not visible in Fullscreen mode, but If
I switch back to windowed mode while playing, it's there.
For files after the first one, it's missing. So I can't move the window (and
more important for me, I can't send XEvents to it).

If I omit the "-fs" it works, but I'll have to switch to Fullscreen for every
file again.
When using "-vo x11 -fs" it works, too...

I downloaded newest CVS half an hour ago, problem exists there too. I don't
use a GUI. I use KDE 3.0.

I realized that mplayer closes and opens the display after each file. If that
could stop and the display would be reused for every file this problem would
perhaps diasappear, along with the annoying appearance of the desktop while
switching files...

Thanx,
Timo