[MPlayer-users] New a/v sync problems :'(

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Sun Jun 9 22:59:02 CEST 2002

> If you didnt understand what Arpi meant: RTFb
> (READ THE FUCKING bugreports.html)

I honestly don't get the attitude on this list. Developers are busy,
sure (I know, I am one). So are other people. What's the harm in asking
if something is a known problem? If it is, why should multiple people
put together fully fledged bugreports for the same thing? If it isn't -
then a proper bug report is in order.

If everyone actually DID file a complete bug report for every little bit
of troulbe, hours and hours of manhours would go to waste on things for
which the anser is "use the -XXX switch".

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org