[MPlayer-users] cvs/frameno/encode

Miklos Bagi Jr. joschy at mailbox.hu
Sun Jun 9 20:08:02 CEST 2002

2002. június 8. 19:46 dátummal Attila Kinali ezt írta:
> That's what i did but noone can tell you anything unless
> you show some valuable information about what you are doing.

I can not show you more. That is all I'm experiencing here, everything seems
right. I have a 1,5 hour movie in 2 mpg files and I've already told what i'm
trying to do and how I'm trying to do it. I have no error messages, no
failures. Mplayer was build with gcc31, from cvs and not having this problem
with all movies. I can not upload the movie for testing, because its 1,5
gigs. Tell me what more do you need to know. Do you recommend me to write a
bug report?
I don't think this is a bug. I'm not experiencing this problem with all movies
I'm trying to encode, just some of them are affected. I have 2 movies now
with this. When I use crop, I have no problems at all. So tell me what do you
recommend.

MBJr.