[MPlayer-users] [OT] newbie questions

Chris Phillips chris at cakenet.dynu.com
Sun Jun 9 17:35:01 CEST 2002

i said a while ago that there is such a difference between a newbie and a
dumbass. No matter what you actaully know about a system (linux, cars,
girls :D) you should ALWAYS be able to take a step back and be objective,
otherwise, you're just dumb IMHO. A girl i live with assumed the vacuum
cleaner was broken because it didn't suck things up. never thought to
change the bag, becasue she'd never done it before... now that's just
stupid, not a case of simply not knowing what to do... Simply not being
that familiar with your surroundings is no excuse for a) laziness and b)
ignorance. So many people seem to see the word "error" and then stop...
few seem to actually read the words on the OTHER side of the colon.

chris
xxxx