[MPlayer-users] --enable-gui - Unable to compile 0.90-pre5

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 9 13:53:05 CEST 2002

> Because there are a lot of Windaus using linux these
> days and they
> werent able to switch their brain on yet :-(

Please give me a chance to answer.
I use Linux for years and never such a problem.
After all, I'm only helping users on several mailing
lists and responsible for bugs triaging.

So I'm a newbie with mplayer that's right... but not
with Linux. If I were not working on a Windows
Emulator, I wouldn't have Windows on my computer.

(...)
So you could perhaps look in the code instead of
saying RTFM to every user request. I have RTFM, and
have sent
a full bugreport, as reported in bugreport.html.

I looked at it before making the bugreport.
These are warning that can be easily fixed.
(e.g no newline at end of file :)) no change in the
code is needed )

So have a nice day and if I can I will be happy to
contribute.

"Don't think you are. Know you are"
Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.