[MPlayer-users] Re: 0.90 Refuses to show VCD and SVCD

SoulEdge souledge at brujula.net
Sat Jun 8 22:18:01 CEST 2002

Johan Andrén writes:

> Hi,
> I haven't got the time to file a bugreport right now, but
> in the new versions (all 0.90 as far as I know) VCD and
> SVCD support seems to be broken, works fine in good old 0.60 though...
>
> Has anybody else had problems with this?
>
> /Johan

not me. i learned to play VCD for the first time with 0.90-pre4
and it played wonderfully.

on the other hand i did find that some asf streams that play ok in
windoze media player don't work for mplayer.
the error says that no audio or video tracks are found.
maybe i will dump these streams and upload them to mplayer's ftp
for them to check.

oh and btw. THANK YOU SO MUCH for adding mmst:// support, developers!!

bye.

Damian