[MPlayer-users] Good /etc/pluggerrc config file for MPlayer?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Sat Jun 8 20:33:01 CEST 2002

Wondering if any of you gurus out there have a tweaked /etc/pluggerrc
file that takes advantage of most of the extensive files MPlayer can
play.  I'm lazy, so I haven't investigated all the options, MIME types,
etc... even though I've been using MPlayer/Plugger for awhile.

Thanx.  I searched the archives and couldn't find anyone who's posted
this before, nor their /etc/pluggerrc file, so I figured it hadn't been
discussed before.  I apologize in advance if I am mistaken and an URL to
the relevant post(s) in the archives will be fine.

-- Bryan

--
The community has created the fastest, most standards-compliant
web browser with extensive popup, cookie and privacy management.
Bryan J. Smith, SmithConcepts, Inc.    mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org
Engineers and IT Professionals      http://www.SmithConcepts.com