[MPlayer-users] playing movie on 2 monitors using xinerama

Petr Cirman badl at seznam.cz
Sat Jun 8 20:30:02 CEST 2002

hi,
I would like to play my movies on both monitors (to get bigger picture).
My first adapter is GeForce2MX and the second one is Riva128. Using
nvidia driver for GeForce and nv driver for Riva.
Problem:
When using Riva's monitor for playing the movies, I must use driver -vo
x11 to see the picture. Every other possible driver shows black screen
instead of the picture. But this driver doesn't support scaling, so I
cannot use fullscreen of both monitors or that scaling...
When I use -vo xv I can of course use scaling but only GeForce's monitor
shows the picture (Riva's one doesn't ...).
So the result is that I can see movies only on ONE monitor or on both of
them but without fullscreen or scaling (original size ... strange).
Does any solutions exist for this ? (Excluding buying new card(s)).
thanks

badl