[MPlayer-users] Problems at driver-install - answer not in the FAQ

Thomas Barth th.barth at mail.isis.de
Fri Jun 7 00:36:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

> Apparently you do not understand the above messages.
> Since kernel 2.4.0, current running kernel headers (which are required
> to build this kernel module) are in /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build/include
> and that's the directory you should put in the Makefile.

I can't find this directoy.
/lib/modules/2.4.18-3/build <- build just a symbolic-link to
/usr/src/linux-2.4.18-3 which doesn't exist!

First I tried the rpmversion, but mplayer couldnt find /dev/mga_vid. That's
why I decided to deinstall the rpm and to compile it from source. But it
doesnt work.

Thomas B.