[MPlayer-users] playing iso conformance streams

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Thu Jun 6 00:33:01 CEST 2002

Hi!

> From: Felix Buenemann <atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net>
> If it's mpeg4 video elementary stream it's raw mpeg4 video, so no multiplexing
> -> no audio.

	Sounds reasonable.

> Btw. faad stuff is rather buggy, eg. seeking doesn't work. But I'm not sure
> it's possible to make it work with the interface that libfaad2 supplies.

	Oh.   Would that would explain why the .mp4 files I create with the
	MPEG4IP project's tools do not play with MPlayer?   Video only playback
	works but the AAC audio isn't extracted correctly.

	Those files are multiplexed (a while back I uploaded video2.mp4).  Not
	the most important thing in the world of course.

	Cheers,
	Steven Schultz
	sms at 2bsd.com