[MPlayer-users] A/V sync problems

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Wed Jun 5 20:44:01 CEST 2002

> it sounds like your system is too slow. try -framedrop
> and rtfm next time!
> there are lots of faq entries about a-v desync

I can only speak for myself of course, but in my case I don't think
that's it. I'm on a 1.4 Ghz T-Bird; and the effect is present on
anything from some DVD:s to low-resolution low-bitrate DivX files.

And I have rtfm :) BUt nothing's made a difference so far, except in
some cases where manually specifying a framerate seems to work (this was
the case for some of the ST:TNG DVD:s).

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org