[MPlayer-users] A/V sync problems

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Wed Jun 5 20:42:02 CEST 2002

> > But not always. I keep running into situations where the video seems
> > to slowly glide off sync, more and more. The real-time A/V sync
> > controls
>
> I've experienced that same problem.  For me it seems to happen when I
> hit + or - too many times in rapid succession.  Have you tried the
> -delay option?

Hmm. No, I'll try that. But based on the name of the paramter, I assume
it's a way of specifying a hard sync offset? I would be surprised if it
helped in cases where the sync gets worse and worse.

Thanks!

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org