[MPlayer-users] video output mess up.

Chien-Yu Chen cchen16 at math.uiuc.edu
Sat Jun 1 08:56:01 CEST 2002

Hi!

  I have a G200.  When I use some of the output options, images got messed
up somehow

xv & sdl  on the right side of the screen (almost 1/2 of the screen), there
          are lots of stripes.

xmga & mga   same problem as the above, with one more problem...about 1/10
             of the right side, is wrapped around to the left side of the
             screen....

the above problems occurs both in regular mode and fullscreen mode..
for X server, I am using the debian testing of X 4.0.

thanks for any help.

chen
--
   ~        __      Freedom of Choice