[MPlayer-users] aalib and rootwin problem

GS HUNT ghunt at cogeco.ca
Wed Jul 31 00:44:02 CEST 2002

I'm no genius but... if you're trying to play it in KDE or Gnome.. that
might be part of your problem.

Try it in Icewm. It worked great.

I couldn't get it to work in KDE or Gnome... it might have something to
do with how these managers draw to the root window. There is an option
to allow support programs... like Xpenguins but even with that enabled
it didn't seem to help.

Gary.