[MPlayer-users] xinerama support?

GD Lewis gdltek1 at dfnow.com
Tue Jul 30 05:37:01 CEST 2002

On Monday 29 July 2002 03:32 pm, Steven Adeff wrote:
> I just added a second monitor and video card and have been playing around
> with xinerama and tried to get mplayer to play the video on my second
> screen. first I just tried dragging the window over and no video appeared,
> so then i checked the man file and noticed the -xineramascreen option, so i
> tried that, I set it to 1(the second screen, considering the man file says
> the screens start at 0) and I still didn't get video, and the window did
> not display on the second screen upon mplayer starting(like you'd think it
> would with that option). I'm using 20020722 btw)
>
> thanks!

I had a similar issue.  I resolved it by adding the following options to my
config:

vo=x11
xineramascreen=1
zoom=yes

Works like a charm, even full screen.

HTH
--
Grant D. Lewis
Running RedHat Linux (Limbo beta) kernel 2.4.18-5.58 on an i686

"Those who define new paradigms for the world are often considered strange at
first."