[MPlayer-users] MPEG playing *a bit* slower

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Mon Jul 29 12:00:02 CEST 2002

 ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
_ at __        watching Arpi writting his letter
    ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2002/07/28 02:51

> i can't see mplayer -v log here...

 It is on the ftp, same name as the file, .log extension.

> probably your soundcard doesn't support the wanted rate, and mplayer has no
> automatic srate conversion like the other player

 Yes, it looks like that. Mplayer reports it is 48kHz file. After adding:

 aop = list=resample:fout=44100

 to ~/.mplayer/config it plays fine. Thanks!

 Another question is, why mplayer creates faulty ~/.mplayer/gui.conf fi­
le... If I play with -gui, it creates ~/.mplayer/gui.conf with the first
run, and when run for the second time, it complains about errors in this
file... 8)

Regards,

Q.
--
   __    __.--------------------------http://yacoob.dnsalias.net/cv.html---.__
  (oo)  |                     Windows nieużywany zanika.                      |