[MPlayer-users] GPL license on each file ?

Jesus Climent jesus.climent at hispalinux.es
Sat Jul 27 17:30:02 CEST 2002

Hi.

I know the discusion has been going on and on, but it would be good for
distros like Debian to have the GPL (or whatever applies) info on the
header of each *.[ch] file so the identification of the possible
licenses that apply to the files can be found easily.

In Debian we are planning to package MPlayer as soon as the legal and
policy issues are solved, and packages as KMencoder can solve the
dependencies to mplayer.

I can try to get the package uploaded as soon as they are solved.

J.

--
Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
http://www.HispaLinux.es/~data/  |  data.pandacrew.org

It's called a change-over. The movie goes on and nobody knows the
difference.
		--Narrator (Fight club)