[MPlayer-users] MPlayer and WindowMaker; Linux Media Boxes

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri gsbarbieri at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jul 25 11:00:02 CEST 2002

Hello,

I starting using MPlayer with WindowMaker and even in
fullscreen mode, the dock stays on top of MPlayer, how
do I correct that?

There is anybody interested/engaged in a project of a
"Linux Media Box"... I'm very interested in building a
DVD/VCD/DivX/Mpeg/.../MP3/OGG/... player. Anyone knows
a project that want to do this? What are people using
to keep it physically small (motherboard, sound, video
in/out...). There are any special distro? I really
want to get into a project like this!

Gustavo