[MPlayer-users] ffmpeg problem

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Jul 24 21:51:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> ok, ( i think mplayerhq.hu was down for some minutes, it works now ),,

yes
it's down for few mins sometimes, i've upgraded hw (bigger power supply, new
hdds (+160g for unlimited incoming space :)) etc... and also the uplink of
mphq will be down for few mins quite often due to very problematic
cisco->linux migration... (does anyone has code/info about ISL (cisco's VLAN
protocol) and/or EIGRP (cisco's routing prot.) for linux? - i've found ISL
patch for 2.0.3x kernel but it's too old and has lots of modification in the
network driver needs to be ported as our linux router has different cards)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team