[MPlayer-users] ffmpeg problem

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Jul 24 20:29:01 CEST 2002

Hi

On Wednesday 24 July 2002 19:18, gabor farkas wrote:
> ok, ( i think mplayerhq.hu was down for some minutes, it works now ),,
>
> the file is MPlayer/incoming/lavcproblem.avi ( 5mb)
>
> with ffpmeg i see some glitches, with mplayer -vc divxds it works
> without problems...
hmm, looks like a damaged file to me, is this the only problem or are there
similar problems (decodeable with divxds) later in the file (or in other
files)? if this type of error is common than ill add support to ignore such
errors, otherwise i assume that this is just a very rare case of a damaged
file which divxds can handle better than ffdivx

btw, u can replace "return -1;" with "break;" in msmpeg4.c at line 1867 to
workaround that

[...]

Michael