[MPlayer-users] release of ogmtools 0.5

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Wed Jul 24 20:19:02 CEST 2002

Hi gabor farkas,

on Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:52:17 +0200 you wrote:

> btw. this kind of ogm file is a standard to some degree?

Not at all. In fact there were a lot of flames going on the last days betwen the guys
how did this DSF and the ppl from xiph. Mainly about the extension. Both want to use
.ogg for their files :)

> because if yes, then i'll write a new mail here because ogm support in
> mplayer is far from perfect ( more precisely the seeking ) :-)

I know that but i gaveup after sometimes bcs i didn't found any proper solution.
Fell free to send some patchs.

	Albeu