[MPlayer-users] Remaining Time

gabor farkas gabor at realtime.sk
Wed Jul 24 19:01:12 CEST 2002

actually his first mail was this ( from the archives ):
---------------------
when i'm playing video the time don't desappear from the "film"
It stays there saying how long the video have been playing, so it's the
the remainer
i try to click in the popups to desative the time remainer but when the
mouse passes in the "time remaining# in the popup nothing happens
Can u explain me what to do to put off the time that says for how long
the film is being played?
tell me how to desativate the "Remaining Time"
i aleady searched in the faq's and manual but didn't found

bye,
gabor