[MPlayer-users] muxing vorbis audio with mencoder?

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Jul 23 08:15:01 CEST 2002

Hi.

> A couple bugs I found...
>
> 1, inshall-sh is a symlink to some location on your box; it's supposed
> to be copied to your source dir. Same goes for the other two symlinks
> I think.

I'm in no way a autoconf/make/whatever guru. I just took the oggmerge
sources from CVS and added what I needed.

> 2, avi.c includes avilib.h but none of the included material says what
> that is or where it comes from. Is this avifile?

See the README: it's not avifile but avilib, included in the transcode
sources.

The program is just a quick hack - don't expect it to work flawlessly.
But it's a start :)

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)