[MPlayer-users] today's Real announcement

Clemens Wächter clemenswaechter at web.de
Tue Jul 23 01:45:01 CEST 2002

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:13:31 +0200 (EET)
Nerijus Baliunas <nerijus at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/07/22/1648257&mode=nested&tid=126
> [slashdot article]
>  Update: 07/22 19:10 GMT by T: The software can be
>  downloaded from the Helix site, if you're interested.

Well, really? I didn't find it. I only found a link to the helix community website
which promised to make the sources available in the future.

But anyways, I think this is good news as free realmedia codecs seem to be possible...
depending on the licensing.

Just wanted to get my source copy just for the case that they decide to take
it down again, as others already did. I'll stick to mplayer, thank you.