[MPlayer-users] NAMP : a Gtk2 frontend for mplayer

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Sat Jul 20 23:24:01 CEST 2002

On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 11:11:42PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> > Eh, Arpi, so you're happy to be able to say that kind of answer even for
> > me? ;-))
> >
> > > it's written as requirement on teh webpage you downloaded it from :)
> >
> > Ehh, the FAMOUS and GREAT configure should detect if someone is missing,
> > shouldn't
> > it?
> yes. but this gtk shit uses autoconf, automake, autocrash and autoerror...
> nothing close to our hand-written configure scripts powered by .so's string
> handling in bash :)

;-) Well, next problem ;-)

lrwxrwxrwx    1 lgb      lgb            27 Jul 20 22:59 ltconfig -> /usr/share/libtool/ltconfig

So what? I've got NO /usr/share/libtool/ltconfig ...
I've got even no idea what it is ...
But eg I've GOT /usr/share/libtool/ltmain.sh

This whole autoconf/libtool/etc thing is shit as hell ...

Finally, I did what I usually do: I've just created a custom Makefile by hand
and YES, it compiles without dozens of 100Ks libtool/autoconf etc etc shits which
can even not work usually ...

- Gábor (larta'H)