[MPlayer-users] mplayer on Zaurus

GD Lewis gdltek1 at dfnow.com
Sat Jul 20 04:14:09 CEST 2002

On Friday 19 July 2002 03:55 pm, james wrote:
> I just got a zaurus (arm-linux) :) , and mplayer compiles and runs
> (sometimes working sometimes not)
> (plays (when it works) better than the built-in media player)

So this is possible then?  Awesome!  Could you mail me the details on how you
went about compiling this for the Z?  I am really interrested in getting it
to work, esp since the default media player really blows.

Thanks!

--
Grant D. Lewis
Running RedHat Linux (Limbo beta) kernel 2.4.18-5.58 on an i686

"Those who define new paradigms for the world are often considered strange at
first."