[MPlayer-users] DXR3 audio/video sync issues

Robert R. Wal rrw at hell.pl
Fri Jul 19 21:59:01 CEST 2002

On 02.07.19 Robert R. Wal pressed the following keys:

> [censored by reptile house]
>
> I have AMD Athlon XP 1700+ + DXR3 card and experience similar problems
> (I use em8300-0.12.0 and dxr3:noprebuf as the manual says). All my
> DVD, MPEG1, SVCD files lose a/v sync after a while, especially after
> seek.

I forgot to mention, that all those files play with perfect a/v sync
with -vo xv -ao oss (on sblive).

All except DVD-s of course, since mplayer doesn't seem to read the
information about a/v correction from DVD, so there's constant a/v
mismatch throughout the whole movie if I don't correct it manually for
every movie with -delay.

Robert

--
Bastard Operator From 149.156.96.35