BUGREPORT Re: Re: [MPlayer-users] weird problem with ASF/WMV files

Samuel Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Thu Jul 18 21:32:01 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arpi" <arpi at thot.banki.hu>
To: <mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [MPlayer-users] weird problem with ASF/WMV files

> i cannot find it.
> filenames? date of your bugreport mail?

I think it may have gone astray again, so here we are:

[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
Arpi wrote:
> DOCS/bugreports.html] Hi,
>

>> I did this, submitted a bug report for a similar error, uploaded file
>> samples and heard no response.
>
> i cannot find it.
> filenames? date of your bugreport mail?

Date of mail: 20 June 2002
Subject: BUG Report: Stuck wma->mpeg1 conversion with mencoder using cvs as
of 10 minutes ago

Other wma8 issues are where video output stops for a second or two while
audio carrys on then either the stuck frame starts to move about as the new
images merge in till a key frame, or we then get a load of frames played
very quickly as it tries to catch up

Copied below:
[ NOTE: I uploaded this to MPlayer/incoming on 1st July as:
  mencodempeg.txt mencodempeg.asf ]