[MPlayer-users] XMMS ultrafina skin for MPlayer

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Jul 14 15:33:03 CEST 2002

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 09:30:52PM -0400, Steven Adeff wrote:
> Awesome!

Thanks.

> any chance of doing Ultrafina_SE? Thats my personal favorite
> XMMS skin, so it would be cool to have it for both xmms and mplayer(my
> two favorite media players sharing the same skin...awwwww, how cute!!!

No, I'm too busy at the moment and I prefer ultrafina over ultrafina SE :-)
But you can try rolling your own skin.  Just take my skin as a foundation,
then it should be really easy, you will just have to exchange the images,
all the tedious positioning work has already been done.  Or maybe you want
to come up with a matching context menu, mine are from Cyrus at the moment
and don't really fit with ultrafina.  Just read DOCS/skin-en.html and dive
into it, it's very easy.

Diego