[MPlayer-users] changes to quicktime demuxer

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Jul 12 15:54:02 CEST 2002


> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
> Arpi, can you please check:
> ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/samples/V-codecs/MJPEGs/PhotoJPEG/photojpeg.m
> ov
> mplayer -aid 2 segfaults with this file. It worked, before you commited your
> new changes.

thanks, fixed.
track 2 has version 1 audio header but every fields are zero... so i doubt
it's a valid file, anyway i put back workaround (i removed it, as qt spec
says use version to decide header format, but this file has old format with
version number of the new one)

CBR audio in quicktime is a big mess :(
just like VBR in avi :)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

Developer of MPlayer, the Movie Player for Linux - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu

More information about the MPlayer-users mailing list