[MPlayer-users] weird avi ( worked )

Haas Wernfried amnenion at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jul 8 11:53:02 CEST 2002

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 04:15:02AM +0200, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> On Sunday 07 July 2002 23:48, radus wrote:
> > Okas this is lame but there is a -idx problem ....
> >
> > i took an windows program divxfix and ran it in winex and repaired the
> > error part and indexed my whole file....
> > Must say ..... damn
> you could also have tried with -lavdopts ver=-1
                                    ^ typo, means lavcopts, i guess?
i have some really broken avis with really broken index, too, but i didn't
take the time to try fixing them yet. as there is this thread about this,
i just took a quick look, but i did not find the ver=-1 option. was is
just looking too fast or is there no documentation for this switch?

thanks
	wernfried

-> Wernfried Haas - w.haas at xover.mud.at / amnenion at xover.mud.at
-> Homepage: http://xover.mud.at/~amnenion