[MPlayer-users] Please help a newbie with AVI video only problem

Jason Arnold alchemist at magestower.net
Mon Jul 8 05:17:02 CEST 2002

There's part of a sample file on the website
MPlayer/incoming/mvi2.  Additionally, I can provide around
5-6 more files at ~600 MB each.  I also have the original
Motion Pictures install stuff (win 3.1 and 95 only) and the
vfw11e install stuff if anyone wants it.

Let me know if it's actually worth it to rebuild one of my
machines win95 temporarily to get the system.ini lines.
However, if there's no interest in messing with 16-bit
stuff, I won't bother.

--Jason