[MPlayer-users] Warcraft III movies .mpq

Stevan Mitrovic silencer84 at ptt.yu
Sun Jul 7 23:26:02 CEST 2002

Ok I buy the game and I see when I install the game a movies directory.
I have try to open a HumanED.mpq with media player 7.1 and it works. But
same file I can't open with mplayer. How I know mpq is a archiver file
and I can use to open it with mpqview but movies file can't open it just
sad that is not a mpq file. War3.mpq can be open. Is mpq a new video
format that has made or is there a way mplayer can open it and play?