[MPlayer-users] nosound for TV-Rip
sprawki at wp.pl
Sun Jul 7 12:10:01 CEST 2002
> It's unsuported.
It is. Last cvs (after 01 07 I suppose) records audio from /dev/dsp.
For me that works fine.
1) You need sound.h and soundcard.h in /usr/include or /usr/include/sys
2) Check soundcard.h if you find inside: include <linux/soundcard.h>
a) have you got configured kernel sources in /usr/src
b) is there in /usr/include such link: linux -> /usr/src/linux/include/linux
then reconfigure and recompile mplayer
3) last: set recording source on line (with aumix, kmix or any mix)
If I am wrong, please any wiser to correct.
1) When I capture then sound description looks like that
AUDIO: srate=44100 chans=1 bps=27 sfmt=0x8 etc.
How could I enable stereo mode?
2) When I try to use libavcodecs,
-ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=1800 -ofps 24
then mencoder converts colour format RGB24 -> YV12 and makes it bad. How could
I set mencoder to leave colour format as it is?
format=rgb24 does not work (unknow format rgb24)
and congratulations, now mencoder is almost (see above) full usefull tv
More information about the MPlayer-users