[MPlayer-users] Quicktime A/V Sync problems

ismail donmez dawson3k at myrealbox.com
Sat Jul 6 16:44:01 CEST 2002

Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
>>Anyone experience A/V sync problems with sqv1 encoded quicktime movies
>>lately?
>>It seems that audio is like 3x times faster than video for me. And I
>>couldnt find the exact -delay
>>value to get them synced.
>>
>>Anyone else experience this ?
>>
>>P.S : I use latest cvs.
>

> upload sample files
>

> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
>
> --
> Developer of MPlayer, the Movie Player for Linux - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu

Hi there if you check my latest message mplayer-devel you can see that
problems seems to be in demux_mov.c file which is ok 7 days ago but not
after the checking which is 6 days ago. Anyway I cant upload on my 56k
but here is the sample file :

http://bespin.compsoc.com/films/Menace.mov

--
Public Key Id : 6CA8FD1E