[MPlayer-users] strange behavior...

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 2 19:12:01 CEST 2002

On Tuesday 02 July 2002 15:56, charlie wrote:
> hi everybody,
>
> here is a strange behavior i noticed with MPlayer 0.90pre5-3.0:
> playing "star wars, episod 1" dvd, during intro if i skip several times
> forward and then skip several times backward, the intro text turns from
> english to french ! and then if i do it again, back to english !
> can someone explain ?
seems like multiangle dvd gets messed up during seeking. MPlayer genrally
supports multiangle dvd, but maybe it's buggy. Good thing is I own (or my
brother;) the Episode 1 dvd, so maybe I could get arpi the needed data to fix
it.

I should check, if problem also exists for me as my DVD mustn't be the same as
yours.

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos