[MPlayer-users] mplayer skin

Scognito subpiero at tin.it
Tue Jul 2 18:25:02 CEST 2002

SOrry,but i don't know which is the address for giving a skin :
Can Anyone reply to me with the answer? Thanks!

Hi guys!
I'm an Italian guy,my name is Piero and i was really happy for your
great job: MPlayer
I' would like to help in some way but i don't understand C or C++ code
:(
I would like to give a little help to italian people that,like me prefer
the italian words in to mplayer.
I appreciate the translation made for the command line and i did an
italian "translation" for the default Mplayer Skin.
Here it is a screenshot from my desktop.
If you like that please contact me and i will be honoured to send you mi
little job.

If you don't like my job please send me a mail! I'll understand...but
please: reply to this mail!!!

Bye Bye,	one of 10000000000 fan,

Piero