[MPlayer-users] Compiler stuff...

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Thu Jan 31 14:16:53 CET 2002

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:58:41 +0100
"Igor Korzinek" <igor.korzinek at fgmicrotec.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> At first, does anyone has any expierience of
> Intel 6.0 C/C++ compiler with mplayer 6.0 ?
	If you talk about icc forget it. I tried, it can't even compile one file from
	mplayer because it support only a few of gcc's c extensions. It can't parse
	many header used in mplayer and lack support for inline asm. So even if it
	could compile the plain c stuff you should forget about all asm optimization :((
	This compiler must first support all gcc extension before we can really try it with
	mplayer.
		Albeu