[MPlayer-users] Re: [expert] NVidia will be bannished

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Thu Jan 31 14:12:02 CET 2002

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:40:02 +0100 (CET)
Dariusz Pietrzak <dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl> wrote:

> > i've ever used.  Way more stable than the opensource drivers for my
> > previous S3 card.
> khu hu,
>  you know, S3 cards are quite famous,
> because there are no specs for them and every S3 driver for non-m$ system
> you see is a guesswork.
> It's not a good example.
	I use an S3 virge for years and never had any trouble with it under X with
	both the 3.x and 4.x series virge drivers. It even support xvideo better than
	the benshee wich crash on some images formats. The card itself is not so
	good but the drivers are imho.
		Albeu