[MPlayer-users] Comments on Joe Barrs MPlayer critizism

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Jan 30 14:26:01 CET 2002

Hello!

I guess we can have the best of both worlds.  While I like being able
to download only the needed components, I also like the convenience of
a one size fits all package.  Why not offer a everything included
tarball that has the default skin and one set of fonts in addition to
the separate packages currently available?

This would make more than just Joe Barr happy and probably takes less
time than answering questions on the subject in this list over and
over again.

Regards

Diego