[MPlayer-users] tdfxfb and save energy mode

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Jan 29 17:43:08 CET 2002

I just use the standard fb.modes that came with Debian, there should
be one included in the mandrake package, the source package does have
a few example files, too.  If that does not suffice have a look at
"man fb.modes" or try xt2fbt to convert X modelines into fb modelines

http://freshmeat.net/projects/xt2fbt/

There is a very cool X modeline generator here:

http://xtiming.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/xtiming.pl

Diego