[MPlayer-users] MPlayer-0.60 and css support

Gabucino gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu
Mon Jan 28 21:22:01 CET 2002

It's the Question that drives us, Manuel Clos :
> >>doing a ldd /usr/bin/mplayer does only list libdvdread.
> >RTFM about old-style DVD support
> What do you mean? I don't have a dvd, I just have a mpg file.
If I say RTFM, I mean RTFM..

> My question is: how can I make sure that mplayer is trying to use libdvdcss?
If you readed the dox as I told, you would know that libdvdcss has NOTHING
to do when decrypting CSS-encrypted files from non-DVD !
BTW I've never seen CSS'ed SVCD, but anything can happen.. And you'd also
need a CSS key..

--
Gabucino