[MPlayer-users] Re: [Mplayer-matrox] stripes in image with (x)mga and ffMon Jan 28 18:23:00 2002

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Jan 28 18:45:02 CET 2002

Thanks for the hint, but I am still convinced this has to be a bug
somewhere.

Some more details:

If I move the window around a bit or resize it, the stripes will
become less and disappear in some positions.  The left side of the
screen produces more stripes, if I move the window to the right I can
find some spots where no stripes are visible.  Enlarging also helps
reduce the stripes.  If I reduce the window size the stripes get
worse.  So I have some size/position sweetspots where everything runs
fine.  This cannot be right, can it?

Regards

Diego