[MPlayer-users] MPlayer-0.60 and css support

Manuel Clos llanero at jazzfree.com
Mon Jan 28 07:00:01 CET 2002

I have compiled libdvdcss-0.0.3-ogle3 and libdvdread-0.9.0,

mplayer says:

Checking for DVD support ... libdvdread

at configuration time.

But when I try to play a .mpg file that is suposed to be a SVCD movie, I
get bad frames and almost no sound, just glitches.

gmplayer tells that this is a encrypted .VOB file and that mplayer isn't
compiled with libcss support.

How can I check that mplayer is trying to use the (installed) libdvdcss lib?

doing a ldd /usr/bin/mplayer does only list libdvdread.

Thanks.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero at jazzfree.com

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)