[MPlayer-users] mov with 2 audio tracks

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Sun Jan 27 17:42:02 CET 2002

I uploaded a file to incoming called photojpeg.mov
It's videocompression is photo-jpeg
You can play it by adding jpeg to the fourcc line of ffmjpeg.
It has two audio tracks. The 1. is compressed with ima4 the 2. with
twos. My question: Is it possible to play the second audiotrack ?
If I use -aid 2 , I get MPlayer interrupted by signal 8 in module:
decode_audio
Are multiple audiotracks in mov files generally not supported or lies the
problem in the codecs ?
If you can't reproduce it, drop me a mail and I will send you the
logs/systeminfo as well. MPlayer is CVS-020127-16:11-2.95.3

S. Sommer