[MPlayer-users] Release announcement: Screensaver Disabler

Joshua Pollak pardsbane at offthehill.org
Fri Jan 18 20:16:02 CET 2002

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 07:31:29PM +0100, Dariusz Pietrzak wrote:
> > You didn't read the original mail didn't you?
> > Link with -lstdc++
> sux. and it seemed that we get rid of c++, and then c++ libraries creep
> forward.

I apologize for the use of C++, however, the config file library I used was written in
C++, and I found it very convenient for certain things. Being written in C++ should make
extending and supporting new software very easy. I hope this can be forgiven. :(

BTW, It is very easy to extend ssd to disable (or even enable), more programs, just check
out /etc/libssd.conf. Its not documented, but should make sense. I'll write more docs
eventually.

-Josh