[MPlayer-users] I thought the CVS releases were stable?

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Thu Jan 17 00:31:01 CET 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Kenneth Crudup wrote:

> I'd seen a message in the DOCS that implied anything in CVS would at least
> compile, so I got one this afternoon (20020116) and had to make a lot of
> changes to use it (which proved to be fruitless).

	Umm...no...not quite. CVS is constantly in flux. If you can dig up
the exact quote in the docs that led you to believe such a fallacy, please
post it so that we can rectify it.

> I just used "cvs ... co mplayer"; is that right?

	That's right. But, hey, stuff happens. Last night, A'rpi had
committed some changes that broke a lot of the developers' snapshots. This
morning, it was fixed. Keep trying, because when CVS breaks, the
developers usually yell at the offending developer to fix the situation.

--
	-Mike Melanson