[MPlayer-users] Tv capture help

Nicolas Velasquez spidyno at yahoo.es
Fri Jan 11 21:15:02 CET 2002

I don't have a problem with no sound capture, but when I play the avi it goes too fast, is there a
way to fix the avi, like this I can record the sound with another application and the merge the
files.

is there a way to deinterlace the video before capture (not -pp because thats postprocesing, and
it works...JEJEJE), but I would like to see the videos in a friends place and he has windows...

linux distribution
Jblinux 2.2

kernel version:
Linux cyno.cyno 2.4.7 #1 Mon Aug 6 16:23:50 GMT+1 2001
i686 unknown

libc version:
2.2.3

X version:
4.1.0

gcc and ld version:
2.95.3
2.11

binutils version:
2.11

CPU info:
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 6
model           : 4
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) Processor
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 807.976
cache size      : 256 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8
apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr syscall
mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips        : 1612.18

video card manufacturer and model:
Asus agp-7100

TV in:
Tview99 (Askey Magic TView  => card=24b)

video driver type & version:
X built-in drive

TV in:
modules.conf:
# bttv
alias char-major-81     videodev
alias char-major-81-0   bttv
options bttv            card=24 radio=1
options tuner           type=2 debug=1

sound card type & driver
Creative SBLive! with OSS drivers of Kernel